I'm all about putting some kick in your step with this DIY project...literally! And let's be honest. We are all superheroes; it's about time our shoes reflect that too. Am I right or am I right? For all those wanting to channel your inner Jessica Jones or Super Girl or Beyonce, these DIY Superpower Shoes will do all the talking necessary. Keep reading below for this quick and "POW!"-erful fashion statement...
DIY SUPER POWER SHOES
PREP TIME: 5 minutes | CRAFT TIME: 10 minutes | DIFFICULTY: Easy
Iron-on Letters (you can buy them here)
1. Decide how you'd like to place the letters on your shoes and pin them in place
2. Heat up an iron as instructed for the iron-on letters (a mini iron works best for this project)
3. Carefully remove the pins and place a pillow case across the entire top of the shoe as well as the inside of the shoe to protect it from over-heating the sole
4. Slowly press the iron on top of the shoe over the pillowcase, making sure to press around the edges of the patches
5. If the letters curve around the shoe and it's difficult to press, you can use a hot glue gun to finish the edges
6. Let cool completely and remove the pillowcase from inside the shoe
That's right. It only takes about 10 minutes to go from feeling okay to feeling like the world is at your feet. After a day in these shoes, it really just might be! :)
Let me know if you liked this project and comment below! Have a friend who needs some fashion motivation? Go ahead and click the "Gotta Share This" button and send away!